Thursday, August 24, 2017

End of August

It is the end of August and I'm still alive without iron deficiency Anemia trying to kill me, I'm thankful for that. Wild Blueberry season just happened in Maine and I have made a batch of jam. I'm still supposed to make more, but I'm really regretting having decided to get a 10lb box of berries. I will definitely not be doing that again next year without a better plan for that big of a box. The jam is quite popular in the house especially by my daughter can go through a jar in a day! My son thinks I should sell it, but as I told him, I'm only following the directions on a package, anyone can do it. Here are a few of the jars.












As for a writing update. Book 2 is going well with first several chapters being worked on. It's exciting to be working on the 2nd book and to be continuing Ru'ark and Nelina's story from where the first book left off. If you haven't gotten the first book, you can get it here:

US: Buy The Magus (A Chronicle of Rebirth)
UK: Buy The Magus (A Chronicle of Rebirth)
CA: Buy The Magus (A Chronicle of Rebirth)
AU: Buy The Magus (A Chronicle of Rebirth)

It was also exciting for us to recently reach #13 in Australia's Amazon Best Seller list for our categories of Fantasy Romance. Here is that picture





















We have also done a couple of new teaser graphics as well for the book!





Thanks for Reading and Have a GREAT Day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment