Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Third Time Is The Charm

Hello,

As the title says, third time is the charm. I tried 2 other blogs and this one is my third try. 

"The Magus" (A Chronicle of Rebirth) was written by me and my husband and co-author J.P. Fletcher. To see our book you can buy it by clicking the book image which will take you to Amazon.com 



Better yet, if you want to read it for FREE you can on Kindle Unlimited. If you don't have Kindle Unlimited you can TRY it for Free from Amazon.com

Also, I'd like to invite you to our website. Over there you will find things book and character quotes. The website can be found here:

The Magus (A Chronicle of Rebirth) Website

As a new Author I can't thank everyone enough who has taken the time to purchase or read it on Kindle Unlimited. We hope that you will even loan our book out using the Amazon Kindle Lending Library program.

If you have not yet read our book then as an Author I'm very excited for you to read it and I hope you enjoy it. 

Thanks! 

~J.M. Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment